Fun with the Family in Sydney
Tuesday October 1st, 2013
Make the most of a trip to Sydney with some of Sydney.com’s top family-friendly activities:
- Sydney Observatory, Australia’s oldest observatory, is situated in The Rocks and offers spectacular views of the harbour.
- Sydney Tower Eye – see Sydney from its highest point.
- Chipmunks Ryde, in Sydney’s West, is an indoor playground with a cafe for the adults.
- Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre – test your aim at the venue for the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympics Games archery.
- Hornsby Organic Markets are held on Thursdays in Hornsby Mall – enjoy the food and the fountain.
- Bondi Beach is a must for any Sydney visitor, with distinct areas to both the north and south of the famous surf spot.
- AMAZE: The Michael Crouch Gallery is located in the city centre and is home to a host of fascinating objects.
- Manly Beach – an iconic beach with surf conditions to suit all levels.