Eminence Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis of the Eminence Member Discount Program. The effective date of these Terms and Conditions is November 2020.
ENROLMENT AND MEMBERSHIP
- Enrolment into the Eminence Member Discount Program can be made online at the following link: www.meritonsuites.com.au/eminence
- Membership into the Eminence Member Discount Program is open to individuals aged 18 or above.
- Enrolment requires you to fully and accurately complete the online form and submit it to Meriton Suites. Incomplete or duplicate applications will not be processed.
- All enrolments will be processed within 14 days of being received. Meriton Suites reserves the right to accept or reject an enrolment at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
- Meriton Suites will collect your information on your enrolment and securely store it as part of your personal guest profile.
- Enrolment also confirms your permission to be part of our mailing list to receive promotional emails from Meriton Suites — You may unsubscribe at any time by selecting “unsubscribe” in promotional emails received.
- An individual becomes a member of the Eminence Member Discount Program when they are allocated a Unique Member ID.
- New members who reside in Australia will receive an Eminence Welcome Pack containing a membership card via standard post to the postal address provided in the enrolment. International guests who do not reside in Australia will only be issued with a Digital Membership Card.
- A digital version of a membership card will be sent via email to the email address provided in the enrolment, allowing members to download their card to their phone.
Please note: The Eminence Member Discount Program is designed for the use of individuals only, and is not a loyalty program designed for companies or businesses. For our business loyalty program, please see Elevate Direct 2.0
USE OF THE PROGRAM
- Members will receive a discount of up to 12% off nightly room rates by entering their Unique Member ID into the Reservation Code section when making a booking at www.meritonsuites.com.au.
- The discount of up to 12% applies to all suite types at all Meriton Suites locations across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. No blackout dates apply however a ‘minimum length of stay’ may apply, and these will be displayed during the booking process.
- Discounts can only be applied when creating a new booking on all future stays and cannot be retro applied to past bookings or existing bookings that did not have the Unique Member ID applied.
- Membership is for individual use only and cannot be applied to multiple rooms or bookings over the same dates.
- Membership is not offered in addition to negotiated corporate or group rates.
- The Eminence discounted rate cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount such as sales or other reservation codes issued by Meriton Suites.
- The use of the Unique Member ID may not be available when we are conducting maintenance on our brand website.
- Activity statements are not provided.
- Meriton Suites reserves the right to terminate any membership in the Eminence Member Discount Program at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reason.
- The Eminence Member Discount Program and all related discounts or offers are subject to modification or cancellation at the discretion of Meriton Suites, with or without notice.