Eminence Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis of the Eminence Member Discount Program. The effective date of these Terms and Conditions is Tuesday, 9th March 2021.
ENROLMENT AND MEMBERSHIP
- Enrolment into the Eminence Member Discount Program can be made online at the following link: www.meritonsuites.com.au/eminence
- Membership into the Eminence Member Discount Program is open to individuals aged 18 or above.
- Enrolment requires you to fully and accurately complete the online form and submit it to Meriton Suites. Only one name per application will be accepted. Incomplete or duplicate applications will not be processed.
- All enrolments will be processed within 14 days of being received. Meriton Suites reserves the right to accept or reject an enrolment at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
- Meriton Suites will collect your information on your enrolment and securely store it as part of your personal guest profile.
- Enrolment also confirms your permission to be part of our mailing list to receive promotional emails from Meriton Suites — You may unsubscribe at any time by selecting “unsubscribe” in promotional emails received.
- An individual becomes a member of the Eminence Member Discount Program when they are allocated a Unique Member ID.
- New members who reside in Australia will receive an Eminence Welcome Pack containing a membership card via standard post to the postal address provided in the enrolment. International guests who do not reside in Australia will only be issued with a Digital Membership Card.
- A digital version of a membership card will be sent via email to the email address provided in the enrolment, allowing members to download their card to their phone.
- Digital Membership Cards are compatible on iOS devices with the Apple Wallet function or compatible Android devices with the Google Pay app installed. The Digital Card may also be eligible to be stored on other third-party apps that your device may suggest.
- Meriton Suites does not provide Eminence Members with a mobile device, or provide advice, training, support, repairs or other services in relation to your mobile device.
Please note: The Eminence Member Discount Program is designed for the use of individuals only, and is not a loyalty program designed for companies or businesses. For our business loyalty program, please see Elevate Direct 2.0
USE OF THE PROGRAM
- Members will receive a discount of up to 12% off nightly room rates by entering their Unique Member ID into the Reservation Code section when making a booking at www.meritonsuites.com.au.
- The discount of up to 12% applies to all suite types at all Meriton Suites locations across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. No blackout dates apply however a ‘minimum length of stay’ may apply, and these will be displayed during the booking process.
- Discounts can only be applied when creating a new booking on all future stays and cannot be retro applied to past bookings or existing bookings that did not have the Unique Member ID applied.
- Membership is for individual use only and cannot be applied to multiple rooms or bookings over the same dates.
- Your own Unique Member ID cannot be used by others. The name on the booking must match the name that is attached to the membership. If a booking is created using a Unique Member ID where the name does not match the membership, the Eminence discount will be removed from the booking.
- Membership is not offered in addition to negotiated corporate or group rates
- The Eminence discounted rate cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount such as sales or other reservation codes issued by Meriton Suites.
- The use of the Unique Member ID may not be available when we are conducting maintenance on our brand website.
- Activity statements are not provided.
- Meriton Suites reserves the right to terminate any membership in the Eminence Member Discount Program at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reason.
- The Eminence Member Discount Program and all related discounts or offers are subject to modification or cancellation at the discretion of Meriton Suites, with or without notice.
MERITON SUITES SURFERS PARADISE — EMINENCE MEMBER OFFER
To celebrate the opening of our newest hotel on the Gold Coast, we’re offering members of our EMINENCE MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM an exclusive LIMITED TIME ONLY DISCOUNT of 15% off nightly room rates on all new bookings at Meriton Suites Surfers Paradise.
- 15% off nightly room rates only available on new bookings at Meriton Suites Surfers Paradise when using your Unique Member ID on our brand website.
- Offer not available at any other Meriton Suites location.
- Existing membership to our Eminence Member Discount Program is required to access the offer.
- Offer valid until 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 18th April 2021.
- Use of the Eminence Member Discount Program is subject to the program’s Terms & Conditions.