GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPROVAL FOR COMMERCIAL FILMING/PHOTOGRAPHY WITHIN PREMISES OWNED BY MERITON PROPERTY SERVICES PTY LTD (ABN 69 115 511 281)
- The applicant filming shall comply with any direction communicated by employees of Meriton Suites. Meriton Suites reserves the right to refuse or limit activity associated with filming if we believe it is offensive, defamatory, abusive, threatening or in any way unsuitable for persons under the age of 18.
- The usage of any branding, logos, trademarks or trade names that are property of Meriton Suites must not be used in any manner without prior written consent. The applicant agrees not to photograph, film or use any material that is copyright or which infringes on the intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- The applicant shall provide evidence of appropriate public liability insurance for a minimum of $10 million to cover any loss, damage, accident or injury whatsoever; whether the property or persons using directly or indirectly from the occupation of the company’s property by the applicant. This includes, but is not limited to, damages to the venue and/or suite, injury to persons and loss of hotel revenue.
- The applicant agrees not to film or photograph in any public space and shall make every endeavour to reduce inconveniences that may be caused to Meriton Suites, employees, guests/residents and others as a result of the shoot. Filming in recreational facilities, fitness centre, hotel reception areas and hallways are prohibited unless agreed to in writing by Meriton Suites.
- All areas used for the shoot shall be left clean, tidy and undamaged at the completion of the shoot. Failure to do so may result in extra fees.
- The applicant must ensure any electrical equipment brought onto the premises is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s directions and in no way becomes a responsibility of Meriton Suites.
- The applicant must comply with all Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation and take all precations to identify workplace risks and implement appropriate control measures to prevent injury or illness to any person.
- The application must provide a registered COVID-19 safety plan to ensure compliance with state and federal government directives and restrictions in relation to COVID-19.
- The applicant agrees to report all injuries sustained at Meriton Suites within 24 hours of the injury becoming known, in a format acceptable to Meriton Suites