Conditions of Entry
COMPETITION AND PROMOTER
- By entering the “Meriton Suites Easter Giveaway” (Competition) and considering the opportunity to participate in the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by and observe these Conditions of Entry. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Meriton Property Services (ABN 69 511 281), trading as Meriton Suites of Level 11, 528 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000. (Promoter)
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Entry into the Competition is open to permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
- Those who reside overseas are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Employees, contractors and their immediate families of the Promoter, any prize drawers and any related entities and any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter may determine whether a person is an Eligible Entrant at its absolute discretion.
- The Competition commences at 11:30am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Thursday 14 April 2022, and ends at 2:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Sunday 17 April 2022 (Competition Period).
- Entries not received during the Competition Period or not completed in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will not be eligible to win.
HOW TO ENTER
- Two draws will be conducted — One draw on Facebook and one draw on Instagram.
- Each Eligible Entrant must comment with their numbered guess of how many Easter Eggs are on display in the photographed on either the Facebook or Instagram post to participate.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter multiple times, up to a maximum of 3 guesses per platform.
- An Eligible Entrant must also “Follow” or “Like” the Meriton Suites Facebook page if commenting on Facebook or “Like” the @meritonsuites Instagram page if commenting on Instagram.
- An Eligible Entrant posting more than 3 guesses per platform or who doesn’t like or follow the relevant page they are commenting on will be disqualified.
PRIZE AND NOTIFICATION
- An independent third-party service will draw the winner at random from the pool of correctly guessed entries at 3:00pm AEST on Tuesday 19 April 2022. The draw will be conducted at the Promoter’s offices: Meriton Property Services (ABN 69 115 511 281), trading as Meriton Suites of Level 11, 528 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The total prize is valued at up to $799.00 AUD (including GST) and includes:
- 1x (one) nightly stay in a 2 Bedroom Suite at any Meriton Suites hotel location in Sydney, Brisbane or Gold Coast – A 2 Bedroom Suite is suited for a maximum of 4 adults.
- Valid for redemption on stays up until Wednesday 30 November 2022.
- Blackout dates may apply during peak periods during weekends, school holidays and other major events.
- The prize winner will be notified by:
- Facebook Messenger on Tuesday 19 April 2022, after the draw has been completed for Facebook entries.
- Instagram Messenger on Tuesday 19 April 2022, after the draw has been completed for Instagram entries.
- The prize winner must accept or reject the prize by 3:00pm AEST on Friday 22 April 2022.
- The prize is not inclusive of any travel expenses.
- The prize winners are responsible for paying for any additional incidental expenses not specified in these Conditions of Entry during their stay at Meriton Suites. This includes, but is not limited to, any extensions of stay and later check-out past the 10:00am check-out time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered. If a prize winner does not take an element of the prize during the stated period and on the conditions stipulated by the Promoter or any third party, that element of the prize will be forfeited. Cash, replacement prize or other compensation will not be awarded in place of that element of the prize.
- All stays at Meriton Suites are subject to the Terms & Conditions outlined at www.meritonsuites.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- All entrants agree to provide the Promoter with appropriate photo identification or other documentation required to verify their identity, age and eligibility to enter the Competition if selected as a prize winner.
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received, or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of The Promoter within the time period required by The Promoter, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- In accepting a prize, the winner agrees to the release set out below.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, The Promoter, its related corporations, associated agencies (and any of their personnel) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant (including the prize winner) in connection with the Competition or a prize, including, without limitation:
- Any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- Any loss arising from the negligence of the Promoter, its related corporations and associated agencies (and any of their personnel); and
- Any liability for personal injury or death.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter or its authorised agents for lost, ineligible, incorrectly entered, misdirected or late entries due to technical reasons or any other reason. Entries that are not genuine or incomplete, late or fraudulent, will be declared invalid.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify, the statutory implied guarantees/warranties as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth), including the statutory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, or similar laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promoter will use all information that Eligible Entrants provide (Personal Information) to administer this Competition and contact and verify the winners. Entry is conditional on providing this information.