COMPETITION AND PROMOTER
- By entering the “Meriton Suites – Wests Tigers Giveaway” Competition (Competition) and in consideration for the opportunity to participate in the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by and observe these Conditions of Entry. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter of the competition is Meriton Property Services (ABN 69 511 281), trading as Meriton Suites of Level 11, 528 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000. (Promoter)
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry into the Competition is open to permanent residents of New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants) within the postcode range of 2000 to 2914 only.
- Residents of Australian states or territories other than New South Wales or the Australian Capital Territory, or those who reside overseas, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The officers, management, employees and contractors (and immediate family members of officers, management and employees) of the Promoter and their related corporations and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter may determine whether a person is an Eligible Entrant at its absolute discretion.
- The Competition commences at 3:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Thursday 25th March 2021 and ends at 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Sunday 18th April 2021 (Competition Period).
- Entries not received during the Competition Period or not completed in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will not be eligible to win.
HOW TO ENTER
- Each Eligible Entrant must complete the online entry form and fill in all required fields at www.meritonsuites.com.au/wests-tigers-giveaway/ and submit their details during the promotional period.
- An Eligible Entrant may submit only 1x (one) entry to the Competition. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Entrants can only enter the Competition in their own name. Eligible Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- An entry is deemed the be received at the time of the receipt into The Promoter’s database, not the time of submission by the entrant.
PRIZE AND NOTIFICATION
- The winner will be drawn at random by an independent third-party service from the pool of eligible entries at 10:00am on Monday 19th April 2021. The draw will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter: Meriton Property Services (ABN 69 115 511 281), trading as Meriton Suites of Level 11, 528 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The total prize is valued at up to $800.00 AUD (including GST) and includes:
- 4x (four) General Admission tickets to NRL Round 7, Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles, Sunday 25th April 2021 at Bankwest Stadium, 11-13 O’Connell Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150. Kickoff at 1:45pm.
- 2x (two) nights accommodation in a 2 Bedroom Sky Suite at Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta, 330 Church Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150 for the nights of Saturday 24th April 2021 and Sunday 25th April 2021. A 2 Bedroom Sky Suite is suited for a maximum of 4 adults.
- The prize winner will be notified by email Monday 19th April 2021 after the draw has been completed. The prize winner must accept or reject the prize by 12:00pm AEST on Wednesday 21st April 2021.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered. If for any reason a prize winner does not take an element of the prize during the stated period and on the conditions stipulated by the Promoter or any third party, that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash, replacement prize or other compensation will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any part of the prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
- The prize winners are responsible for all expenses not specified in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to, transport to and from the game at Bankwest Stadium (Bankwest Stadium is an 850m walk from Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta), transport to and from Parramatta, New South Wales, meals, drinks, spending money, insurance, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs for the prize winner.
- The prize winners acknowledge that the prizes are subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third party prize suppliers, including conditions of entry to Bankwest Stadium. The prize winners must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the prize. The Promoter does not accept responsibility and is not liable for any conditions imposed on the taking of the prize by any other third party prize supplier, or the breach of those conditions by any person.
- The prize winners are responsible to pay for any additional incidental expenses that are not specified in these Conditions of Entry during their stay at Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta. This includes, but is not limited to, any extensions of stay and later check-out past the 10:00am check-out time.
- All stays at Meriton Suites are subject to the Terms & Conditions outlined at www.meritonsuites.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- All entrants agree to provide the Promoter with appropriate photo identification or other documentation required to verify their identity, age and eligibility to enter the Competition if selected as a prize winner.
- If the items required by the Promoter is not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of The Promoter within the time period required by The Promoter, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- In accepting a prize, the prize winner agrees to the release set out below.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, The Promoter, its related corporations, associated agencies (and any of their personnel) and Wests Tigers as prize supplier exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant (including the prize winner) in connection with the Competition or a prize, including, without limitation:
- Any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- Any loss arising from the negligence of the Promoter, its related corporations and associated agencies (and any of their personnel); and
- Any liability for personal injury or death.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter or its authorised agents for lost, ineligible, incorrectly entered, misdirected or late entries due to technical reasons or any other reason. Entries that are not genuine or are incomplete, late or in any way fraudulent will be declared invalid.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify, the statutory implied guarantees/warranties as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth), including the statutory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, or similar laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- All information that Eligible Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Competition and contacting and verifying the winners. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- By entering the Competiton, you also agree that The Promoter can email you regarding accommodation specials, exclusive offers, news & updates. If in the future you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you will have the option to ‘unsubscribe’.