Where to Eat on the Gold Coast
May 26, 2014
Take the decision-making out of dining on the Gold Coast by following the Daily Telegraph’s guide to the best places to eat:
- For fine dining, try Room 81 at the Sofitel in Broadbeach. Expect exquisite presentation from the chef, Lillian Bouchet.
- Peter’s Fish Market will cater for fish and chip cravings. Choose to eat in at the market on Main Beach or have it wrapped up so that you can do the cooking later on.
- Le Jardin is the place to be if you want style with your sandwiches. Sample the daily Fashionista High Tea between 11am and 5pm.
- Coffee and cocktails combine at Black Coffee Lyrics. With a 13-page menu just for the cocktails, there’s bound to be something to suit every taste at this spot in Surfers Paradise.
- Enjoy a performance with your meal at Benihana Japanese Steak House in Surfers Paradise. Located within the Marriott Resort and Spa, hotplates at every table mean you’ll be part of the experience from start to finish.