Meriton Suites on Social Media
These guidelines apply to anyone who would like to comment, post, tag, mention or message on our pages.
The Marketing Team at Meriton Suites is responsible for several different social media accounts on a variety of platforms. We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions and encourage constructive conversations on our social media channels, but we do ask that your contributions comply with our Social Media Guidelines. We welcome your feedback, both positive and negative, and will endeavour to respond to your comments when you’d expect us to. We’d rather not have to delete anything, but we will remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
- Defamatory, obscene, offensive or violent language and/or images.
- Trolling, spamming, fraudulent or deliberately misleading posts.
- Repetitive or continuous posts, including complaints that have already been responded to by us.
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual.
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material.
- Websites or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices.
- Commercial solicitations or requests for donations.
- Unreasonable or inappropriate disclosure of someone else’s personal information.
- Content that is primarily aimed to discredit our staff members or our company, without reason.
- Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
- Twitter Terms of Service: https://twitter.com/en/tos#intlTerms
- LinkedIn User Agreement: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
- YouTube Terms of Service: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
- TikTok Terms of Service: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-service
- Pintrest Terms of Service: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/terms-of-service
If you have concerns about our social media pages, please email [email protected]
User Generated Content Conditions
If you post a photo or video to social media and include #Meriton, #MeritonSuites or @meritonsuites, or tag Meriton Suites in your photo, then are you granting Meriton Property Services Pty Ltd (ABN 69 115 511 281) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce, your photo, including without limitation, in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts. Meriton Suites does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in photos that are tagged with #Meriton, #MeritonSuites or @meritonsuites. You are able to revoke this licence at any time by contacting Meriton Suites in writing to [email protected] and informing us that you no longer want us to use your photo.