Top Local Shopping in Sydney
7 December 2013
Sydney can certainly hold its own when it comes to luxury and local shopping. Several districts are renowned for their shopping spots, so follow ALuxuryTravelBlog.com‘s guide to finding the best suburbs for local shopping in Sydney:
- Bondi Beach has a great summer fashion scene and top local boutiques. Gould and Hall Streets are hot tips for finding great pieces by local and international designers.
- Bronte is on the up, offering a choice of design stores and jewellery designers.
- Shop local labels at Double Bay, the exclusive suburb by the harbour. You may also spy a few celebrity shoppers as you browse in this retail hot spot.
- Paddington has something for everyone. The Paddington Markets offer the chance to buy a piece or two from up and coming designers, whilst more established names can be found in the boutiques in Oxford St, William St and The Intersection.
- Head for Queen and Moncur Streets in Woollahra for a plethora of local shops in this attractive shopping village.